• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Humorous Decal I Designed

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Not worth waiting for? Talk to the admin(s) of this website. They need to get their shit together. If content wasn't broken/lost/deleted randomly there would not have been any waiting.
Why were you waiting at all? I could have simply abandoned the thread due to poor admin. Who waits for a broken image to be reuploaded?
1000s of people have seen it and you are the very first to not think it is funny. A buddy took a picture of one of the actual decals I gave him and uploaded it to instagram where it went semi-viral with nothing but praise. Chances are, you just have a lame sense of humor, or it is over your head. Either way, sucks to be you.

Now, that's some funny sh!t right there.

JBurton

Signtologist
I am not sure I understand. Can you dumb that down for me?
I can't tell whether I'm being trolled or I picked up a pack of left handed smokes this morning. Graphic aside, and gino's unforgiving sense of humor, the attach file button at the bottom left of the text entry box is the way I go about posting my memes and doodles, alternatively if you've uploaded to some image hosting service already, you can link in a picture with the insert image icon above the text box, but it doesn't like to be given a URL, despite the option to do so.