26 27 28 29 30 31 1

User Name:

Password:

Not a member yet?
Register Now!

» Today's Birthdays

neato (38)

What is Signlab 8 Print & Cut Worth- Selling 2 of mine

I have a question. I am most likey going to sell 2 of my SignLab print and cut 8 software. There are brand new and never used. These are the full version, with the tech support paid for until 2/2012. I bought 4 copies and only ever used 2 of them. What do you think these are worth? I already checked out the auction section, but to be honest- WAY to many different sections. So I might put it up on ebay or see if someone local wants them. Just wondering what I should ask for them. I paid $3k for each. Any suggestion.

Do they have usb dongles with each?

Quote Originally Posted by Mosh View Post
    Do they have usb dongles with each?
    Yes, I paid extra for the HASP Dongles (Purple Dongle) . Signlab is giving those cheap orange USB sticks out as dongles. The problem with those are they show up as a flash drive and can get curpt. Also I bought 2 years of Tech Support for both copies, The tech support goes off the dongle number, so whoever buys my copies with have tech support for 2 years. That cost me $300 for each copy.

So what should I put it up on ebay for?
    Last edited by dayusmc; 01-09-2010 at 04:09 PM.

I found a copy for $1000 on craigslist?

Quote Originally Posted by Liquid GraphX View Post
    I found a copy for $1000 on craigslist?
    My guess is that it is worth about $1200 then because of the Tech Support. I might list it on craigslist too.

If you do list it on Ebay, make sure you do an international auction that is available to Canada, as it is a popular program up here.

Quote Originally Posted by The Equipment Guy View Post
    If you do list it on Ebay, make sure you do an international auction that is available to Canada, as it is a popular program up here.
    I know, people in Canada love SignLab. But I really never do international ebay stuff. Maybe they have a Canada craiglist I can put it on.

People can buy it new for $1850 (Print and Cut, I saw it from Ordway).

You should sell all three here as a member to member auction. They are latest version so there would bee people who would like to buy at a pretty decent rate and this is a concentrated area of pro users.

I gotta ask, why so deep with the extra stuff? I'm a tech geek too, but man, you only need 1 SignLab for what you are doing. I hope they told you about the design module before you bought what, 4 of the Print and Cuts each with RIPs?

Quote Originally Posted by Rodi View Post
    People can buy it new for $1850 (Print and Cut, I saw it from Ordway).

You should sell all three here as a member to member auction. They are latest version so there would bee people who would like to buy at a pretty decent rate and this is a concentrated area of pro users.

I gotta ask, why so deep with the extra stuff? I'm a tech geek too, but man, you only need 1 SignLab for what you are doing. I hope they told you about the design module before you bought what, 4 of the Print and Cuts each with RIPs?
    No one told me about the design one before I bought it. I have a tendecy to buy more than I need (I have 4 new dirtbikes and only ride one) I wish I kwew I could buy them cheaper- I paid almost 3k for each and of coarse I bought 2 years extra tech service for each and I really only needed it for one. I have more sign equipment than all my signmaker friends. I think I buy to much. I have a Gerber edge 2 that I only print for stickers out for my dirtbike. In my defence, I am cutting back- I use to have 5 dirtbikes, so I gave one to my friends daughter. Well gave one copy of Signlab to my friend. So I am only going to sell one. I deffinatly am an extremest- that is just the Marine in me.

Can I be your friend and get a copy!!! hehehe