» Google Translator



» November 2014

S M T W T F S
26 27 28 29 30 31 1
2 3 4 5 6 7 8
9 10 11 12 13 14 15
16 17 18 19 20 21 22
23 24 25 26 27 28 29
30 1 2 3 4 5 6

 

» Log in

User Name:

Password:

Not a member yet?
Register Now!

» Today's Birthdays

None

 


Results 1 to 8 of 8
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Phoenix, AZ
    Posts
    3,542

    Chick Fil A Font?

    Does anyone know of a font that is simliar to the font used in the Chick Fil A "Eat Mor Chikin" campaign? Doesn't have to be perfect, just similar. Thanks!

    "As the great warrior-poet Ice Cube once said, 'If the day does not require an AK, it is good.'"

    Chris

  2. #2
    i don't know the font, but you might find something similar in the handwritten section at dafont.com

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Signs 101
    Posts
    4,239
    with some modifications i think you could make Superthin work

    (top text has no mod)
    Picture 27.png

    first time i ever saw the Chick fil A... it registered in my pea brain as Chick Flick A.
    when would remember i was saying it wrong i'd rattle off a few other versions
    Flick A Chick
    A Chick Flick
    Fil A Chick
    (they only get worse from there)
    Chick Fil A just doesn't roll off my tongue very well.
    i think they should change the name... it's just not working for me.
    Last edited by GypsyGraphics; 12-02-2010 at 04:00 PM.
    I don't find inspiration.... it finds me. Sometimes it jumps out at me, other times it hits me over the head. And often, it eludes me. -gg

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    denver
    Posts
    7,700
    Quote Originally Posted by GypsyGraphics View Post
    with some modifications i think you could make Superthin work

    (top text has no mod)
    Picture 27.png

    first time i ever saw the Chick fil A... it registered in my pea brain as Chick Flick A.
    when would remember i was saying it wrong i'd rattle off a few other versions
    Flick A Chick
    A Chick Flick
    Fil A Chick
    (they only get worse from there)
    Chick Fil A just doesn't roll off my tongue very well.
    i think they should change the name... it's just not working for me.

    silly macs!

  5. #5
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    CA.
    Posts
    1,714
    He's lookin for the type (Eat Mor Chikin)

    Try here for somthing simliar
    http://www.dafont.com/theme.php?cat=...e=m&classt=pop


    (chickfoola) for the Chick Fil A font

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    denver
    Posts
    7,700
    Quote Originally Posted by tikiboyz View Post
    He's lookin for the type (Eat Mor Chikin)

    Try here for somthing simliar
    http://www.dafont.com/theme.php?cat=...e=m&classt=pop


    (chickfoola) for the Chick Fil A font
    tiki....................................
    you know too many fonts :)

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Phoenix, AZ
    Posts
    3,542
    Thanks guys. I was looking for the Eat Mor Chikin font, and I'm going to use Awe. I looked at dafont for about 30 minutes earlier and couldn't find anything close. Guess I was looking in the wrong spot!
    "As the great warrior-poet Ice Cube once said, 'If the day does not require an AK, it is good.'"

    Chris

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Franklin, TN
    Posts
    3,800
    Quote Originally Posted by cdiesel View Post
    Thanks guys. I was looking for the Eat Mor Chikin font, and I'm going to use Awe. I looked at dafont for about 30 minutes earlier and couldn't find anything close. Guess I was looking in the wrong spot!
    I've actually had good luck with finding similar fonts to what I was looking for there. Some were just out there, but there are a lot of cool fonts there.
    Facebook

    Website

    Embroidery and Embroidery Digitizing

    Email: evan@wildwestdesigns.biz

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 21
    Last Post: 07-20-2011, 12:14 PM
  2. Dang this chick is huge!
    By The Vector Doctor in forum General Chit-Chat
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 11-10-2010, 01:07 PM
  3. Chick-fil-a "eat more chickn" font ID PLZ
    By spmracing in forum Fonts and Typography
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 04-10-2008, 10:21 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

 


» Search for Fonts at Signs 101


Looking for fonts? We highly recommend MyFonts.com

MyFonts

» Search for Clipart, Fills and Digital Art at Signs 101


Search for clipart, fills and digital art at ExpressClipart.com


Keyword Search  
  Advanced Search

 


Powered by vBadvanced CMPS v4.2.1

TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE

All posts and other information available at Signs 101 should be viewed as the opinion only of the poster. No claim is made that any information is accurate. As such, each reader should not rely on any information available here as accurate and should independently verify such accuracy. In addition, no claim is made that posts made here will be free from profanity, obscenity, rude, hurtful, libelous or insulting opinions of the poster. Such posts should, however, be reported to an Administrator for review.

Neither the owners, employees, officers nor directors of Signs 101 shall be held responsible or liable under any legal theory for any loss or injury resulting from any post, information made available, policy, action or lack of an action at Signs 101. Your use of this website is your acceptance of these terms and conditions of use.