26 27 28 29 30 31 1

User Name:

Password:

Not a member yet?
Register Now!

» Today's Birthdays

None

Vinyl Express and flexisign r31

Hey guys Im new here , and sorry for this but its my first post.. I have a vinyl express rseries r31 cutter and cannot get the cutter to show up in the production manager in flexi 8.1, i bought this company from a older guy going out of the biz and had my own pc, which is windows 7 btw,.. and have used the hpgl hp drivers , as well as all of the vinyl express ones listed... I cannot get it to connect.. I have to make all my designs and such in flexi then save and send over to the lame software veLxi to cut anything... I want to use one software to do it all.. the veLxi has very limited options, can someone point me in the right direction ?

You dont really say, but have you checked the support pages at the Signwarehouse website? May be known issues and work arounds.

Also, I know my VE plotter has drivers installed like a desktop printer install. Then, In Flexi, the "printer" port is selected per the port connection to the machine.

Welcome...

I googled this:

http://rsupport.signwarehouse.com/

it wasnt exact as the link, but with pc knowledge, i think i have it, thank you so much.... Ive been looking for this for weeks!!!! Thank You!!

It looked to me to cover anything you would want to know about an RSeries Cutter and you are welcome... Google + keyword RSeries and BAM, took all of about 3 seconds...