• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Changes to PDF Portfolios in Acrobat Pro?

White Haus

Not a Newbie
Has anyone noticed any recent changes to Acrobat Pro in terms of how it handles and prints portfolios?

A common process we have used for years is to select multiple PDF's (from File Explorer), right click --> Combine files in Acrobat, then print using "Multiple" pages in print options. This would quickly allow us to print multiple PDF's at once and group them on a single page as needed.

All of a sudden this has changed and I've yet to find a way to get this to work, even if you select "All PDF files" or "Selected PDF files". It will let you print them all at the same time but not combine on one page.

It seems like now it treats them as individual PDF's within the "Portfolio", rather than pages within one PDF.

Hope that makes sense..........I can add screenshots if it helps.

Boudica

Back to "educational purposes"
I don't bind pages that often - I usually separate them, nothing has changed there. But the last time I did bind a bunch of PDF's they were still treated as one document. Not totally sure of the "portfolio" aspect, is that a different tool than simply binding all of the pages into one document?