• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Help with GCC Expert 24 LX Software

evilsoldier

Hello, I'm new to plotter and this forum and need a little help.

I have a laser cutting project and decided to buy this plotter to do some vinyl letters on acrylic as it is easier and I think it gives a cleaner result and less work than engraving and then painting the acrylic.

The print is used and I bought for cheap (200$) from the owner of a store I used to work because it was almost never used and is in good condition. But I need the CD to calibrate the printer with vlcd2 and I cant find the program or the ISO to the CD anywhere on here or on several google search.

Can anyone that as the same plotter and the CD make copy and send the ISO to me please?

I would really appreciate if someone can do it because I can't calibrate the printer without it and the version for expert II doesn't work with this one.

Thank you!

Vassago

If you just want to cut some letters, there's no need to do anything other than cut them. You don't need to use vlcd2. Virtually all cutting programs will work as long as you've got the driver setup correctly.