• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Looking for quality Installation partners All over US

Solid Retail

Hello Professionals,

We are looking to continue our expansion of our installer network. We are always looking at adding quality signage and graphics professionals. After several years in this business, I can not count how many unprofessional and hack installers we have removed from our network. We not only want, but need, the absolute best for our clients.
We are not only comprised of a full office staff. We are installation professionals as well. I personally have more than 20 years of mechanical experience in the retail graphics and transportation fields alone and performs several graphic installations myself. My vision as an installer and as businessman was to create this network of well qualified local installers across the nation who are passionate in offering exceptional services at an affordable rate. Passing the savings onto our Clients.

I have created and managed this network for professionals such as yourself, to become a leading provider of national retail graphics and installation services throughout the US and Canada. To date We have over 400 installers in this network and we are looking to add to this. Specifically looking to add full state coverage in the following areas:
North and South Carolina, Tennessee, Kentucky, Virginia, West Virginia, Pennsylvania, All of New York, CT, MA, NH, ME, Alabama, Mississippi, LA, New Mexico, Arizona, Nevada, Colorado, Nebraska, Oklahoma, Kansas, Arkansas, Missouri, Wisconsin, Minnesota, North and South Dakotas, Montana, Washington state and Washington DC, Maryland, Oregon, Idaho, Utah, Parts of Alaska and Hawaii. Partial coverage need for Western and Southern Texas, Southern GA.

Please keep in mind. You will be required to have your own Valid Liability insurance on file with our office at all times. We will check references and may run a background check on you and or your company. We do have a vendor packet that is required to be completed prior to performing any services. Should you have any questions or concerns. Feel free to contact us. info@solidretailservices.com

jfiscus

Rap Master
You will have to deal with someone in sales; I am just the Art Director here, but give us a shout at CruxRoadboardz.com , our installers are certified professionals and I'm sure we'd be glad to work with you.

David Wright

[QUOTE="who are passionate in offering exceptional services at an affordable rate. Passing the savings onto our Clients.[/QUOTE]

You lost me at this point.

Solid Retail

translated: we need cheap *** quotes for installs
First and more importantly. Quality service does not mean Cheap.... Install quotes. It means you able to do the job in which you were hired. Perform it exceptionally while exceeding expectations. No short cuts, partial installs and inferior services. Yes we normally ask for quotes. However if your quote comes in too low. we inform you it is too low and possibly raise it to acceptable standards. Vice versa. If it comes in too high. We will make sure you understand the scope of the work and offer you a chance to rebid, if time permits. We do not always take the lowest quote. We base our quotes solely on the scope and your performance. After all we all are just trying to make a living. But I will NOT rape any client due to over inflated prices. Higher costs means a short business relationship.[/QUOTE]

Second. Their are too many fly by night PROFESSIONAL installers who will not stand behind their work. They cause the most problems and simply do not have the quality mentality to keep repeat business coming in. It is unfortunate, But no true professional wants to throw it in and expect to be paid immediately. If that is what you want. Move on! Either you do it right or do it over on your dime, not mine or the clients.