• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Need Help Older OCE sharpcut 50 xy cutter

a79

We are a small wallpaper company that is growning and are in need of an XY cutter. Newer models are way too expensive for us at this stage. I have come across these older OCE models for cheap.

Does anyone have any experience with these? It says it will read marks but I can't find what marks it read or any manuals for this model online. We literally just need something to trim long panels. If anyone has any information on what marks it needs or an old manual that would be amazing. Any and all information welcome.

netsol

no experience with them, but, OCE is a terrible company to deal with.
we bought a colorwave 300 from a client who was in cleveland

they refuse to sell you service literature and fixtures (the problem mine had required a fixture to pull ink, etc
i twisted a friend's arm from a canon authorized dealer who had one tech who was oce certified
their parts manager got reprimanded for processing a parts order for an end user...

they are great machines, but, unless you have a contact at a servicing dealer (or plan on having the dealer service the machine)
you may run into a problem