• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Roland SP540-V Printer parts needed

wildergraphics

I have a roland sp540 v printer and i am in need of part number 22305109 also called guide, cable flex-cut sp-540v. does anyone know where i can get one or does anyone have one they are wanting to get rid of. I have looked all the places i could fine in the search engines. I know they are discontinued. But i am thinking someone out there may have one for me. Thank you in advance!

Mantaworld

I have a roland sp540 v printer and i am in need of part number 22305109 also called guide, cable flex-cut sp-540v. does anyone know where i can get one or does anyone have one they are wanting to get rid of. I have looked all the places i could fine in the search engines. I know they are discontinued. But i am thinking someone out there may have one for me. Thank you in advance!
Hi, I was able to rebuild mine as it was not completely broken, what exactly is wrong with yours...can you post a photo?

damonCA21

Hi, you can get them on alibab https://claraprint.en.alibaba.com/p...x_Cut_Guide_22305109_for_SP_540v_printer.html
Are you sure you are looking at the right part ?

jdragun

They have everything I have ever needed.

damonCA21

Digiprint can be ok, but anything that they say they dont have in stock they just order in the cheap generic parts from china, then charge loads more for them. They don't sell any genuine parts

wildergraphics

They have everything I have ever needed.
They did not call me back when they said they would and when I called them after 2 days they said they dident think they had any. I have ordered from them before but customer service is not reliable.

damonCA21

Alibaba is a legit site, it is mainly for trade supplies but you can just order single items too. I have used them in the past and they are good, but delivery from china does take a long time.
Its possible the part is discontinued completely now, you may need to try and do a bodge repair on yours to get it fixed

netsol

inkjet performance was a great help MANY TIMES, but these are getting impossible to find

clean up the old one, adjust properly

this install gave me hell, the first time i did it

I know this is an older thread, but I have a Roland SP-540V that I am looking to sell. It is in good working order and has been well maintained. We are just replacing it with a newer model for efficiency. Message me if you are interested! I'm not sure where you are located. I'd rather sell it whole but if I don't have any success with that, I would be willing to part it out.

JSIGN

I also have a 540V to sell for parts ( although it was working fairly well when we upgraded a few years back ) - we're in Central NJ