• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Summa Products from Airmark

PHILJOHNSON

Sales Manager
Good afternoon,

I hope everyone is having a great week! I just wanted to make sure everyone had my updated contact information now that we have officially transitioned from Summa USA to Airmark. I can be reached by phone at (800)527-7778, ext 112 or by email at philj@airmark.com.

We still offer the full line of Summa cutters, DC Series printer cutters, and F-Series flatbed cutters and will be adding additional products in the near future as well. I will continue to update everyone as things develop and I look forward to continuing to contribute to this forum as much as possible.

Feel free to reach out anytime if I can be of assistance.

Best regards,

Phil Johnson
Airmark Corporation

PrintTrader

Merchant Member
could you explain a little bit more how the companies are now divided? it seemed clear at first, but now it seems both companies carry Summa cutters?

Christian @ 2CT Media

Summa USA is no more and it's now Airmark. Summa America is Summas Dealer support arm, based on what I was told from our vendors who are now selling Summa.

AF

Does Airmark USA still provide tech support to its customers? Or is it just a dealer now like all the ones popping up. Phil and the gang over at Summa USA have been such a great support team when (rarely!) needed.

PHILJOHNSON

Sales Manager
Hi Guys,

Thanks for all the replies. I hope everyone is having a great week and staying busy. I just wanted to clarify that we do still provide tech support to all existing Summa customers that have purchased from us in the past. We will continue to offer Summa products going forward and still have the most experienced tech and sales staff in the business when it comes to Summa products. If anybody has any needs now or in the future we would be happy to help.

Additionally, we are in the process of adding additional products to service both the sign industries as well as customers in the aviation marking business. Once agreements become official I will post additional info on new product offerings. We are really excited to add to our product mix to better serve this industry and the aviation side of our business as well.

If anybody has any questions regarding the name change, or if any existing customers have any questions about technical support, please don't hesitate to sent me an email to philj@airmark.com or give our team at call at (800)527-7778.

I am very much looking forward to continuing to work with many of you in the future and contributing to this forum however possible.

Best regards,

Phil Johnson
Airmark Corporation