Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Signs 365 fail!

Preppie
    Post Thanks / Like
    I use signs365 frequently. Mostly yard signs and digital prints. Can confirm the concern with rolling the prints too tight, but I am assuming it is so they can fit as much as they can in a tube and keep shipping cost low. The one job I had ordered the tube came with no end caps only packing tape over the ends. It was during the winter session and I am assuming it got bumped around abit. The edges of about half of 40 prints were chipped. I had never seen it before the print and laminate were cracked and chipped like a paint chip coming off a wall. I had undersized my material and favored the good side of prints in a attempt to trim the bad parts. Now whenever I unroll prints from them I cringe in anticipation of the edges being messed up from shipping. But overall I enjoy working with them, the website is amazing and easy to use. The only annoying part it the flash screen on their main page which gives me mini epileptic seizures.

PhD
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by bold_will_hold View Post
    their main page which gives me mini epileptic seizures.
    Free bonus seizures.

College Freshman
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by player View Post
    Free bonus seizures.
    I've used uBlock to block just about everything except the login frame on the home page. Their website crashed my graphics card nearly every day.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2