• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

1324x MAINBOARD PLS HELP

TMAhoia

Anyone have a picture of mainboard for 1324x inside printer? I removed my mainboard from printer and did take pics before removing the wires .....I cannot find the pics anywhere, not sure where I may have stored them. Wondering if anyone has a sample/pic I can refer to???? afraid I may insert wrong wires to ports and then ruin mainboard when I turn on. Your help is greatly appreciated.

henryp

Anyone have a picture of mainboard for 1324x inside printer? I removed my mainboard from printer and did take pics before removing the wires .....I cannot find the pics anywhere, not sure where I may have stored them. Wondering if anyone has a sample/pic I can refer to???? afraid I may insert wrong wires to ports and then ruin mainboard when I turn on. Your help is greatly appreciated.
Please see attached screenshot from VJ-1324X Maintenance Manual

Attachments

• Screenshot (108).png
    Screenshot (108).png
    259.3 KB · Views: 34

TMAhoia

Thanks so much for your help. I just went ahead and started putting back all the wires , just made sure every thing fit where it should and turned out very easy to put back together. Not a tech kinda gal , very hard to get a tech out here where I live and not much people on island that can fix these types of printer. Thats why Im weary when it gets to these kinda of things in fear I may cause more damage to it and this printer is my bread and butter lol