• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

2.5" Round Magnets

D2S

I need to order 1000 magnets two color 2.5" Circle I was thinking of trying to do it on my Versacamm but I am not sure that the blade can contour cut the circle properly. Anyone know any good suppliers? I tried ordering from discountmugs and was not impressed in the passed, their 30 mil seemed flimsy so I would want a heavier duty magnet. Thanks for the help in advance guys

D2S

So I was able to get their old magnet from them it comes in at almost .50 MIL anyone have any idea where I can either A get some and print on my own, or be outsource this to? Thanks

Adam

petepaz

try magnetsLLC not sure if they have mag that thick but all they do are magnets so they should be able to help you

D2S

I read somewhere that the difference from the magnet strength isnt that much once you get to the large sizes. These are going to be out door and I just need durability.