• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

2 sided on a Latex printer.

Donny7833

Has anyone out there with a L25500 done any 2 sided printing on their machine?

Looking at either adding another GS6000 or a L25500. My Epson if fine, but I may get some other capabilities out of the Latex that my GS can't do, mainly acceptable fabric prints. Latex samples I've seen are above and beyond what I can get off of my Epson.

Josh/Bigfish, this might be right up your alley.

The 2 sided question stems from a client looking for short run 2 sided posters. I've seen very nice latex samples printed on offset stock, question is, is it feasible to do 2 sided posters on heavy paper stock? If it can, it would basically be the decision maker for me.

Thanks in advance, Donny

BigfishDM

Merchant Member
I have a 9Mil Gloss Photo Product that may work but I have never tried. I can get a thicker product that would work for sure but I have to bring it in in 100 roll lots so unless its a huge job it will be hard to get.

Donny7833

Thanks Josh.

Yes, I am a in that users group. I spent an hour or so last night trying to see if there was anything posted pertaining to 2 sided stuff. I'll post my question there when I have a moment.

Still leaning towards the HP regardless, alway nice to expand your capabilities.