• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

2 sided paper printing, roland or latex. tips or tricks?

flyplainsdrifta

hey y'all. I've got some 2 sided paper printing i wanted to work on, anyone have any recommendations on material at all? also looking for help on the best place to run it on, solvent or latex, and any tips anyone may have on it? thank you all so much for any help you can provide!

AF

Print one side and fold in half.

Latex can print on paper but keep in mind that latex is water based and there is a lot of heat so the paper will distort a lot.

BigfishDM

Merchant Member
hey y'all. I've got some 2 sided paper printing i wanted to work on, anyone have any recommendations on material at all? also looking for help on the best place to run it on, solvent or latex, and any tips anyone may have on it? thank you all so much for any help you can provide!

Double sided with LATEX all day long on paper, I sell the paper for like $0.13 sq.ft. You can't do that with any other machine except UV.

mpn

I've never printed 2 sided but I run paper through my latex no problem at all. Any samples available Big Fish?

BigfishDM

Merchant Member
I've never printed 2 sided but I run paper through my latex no problem at all. Any samples available Big Fish?

Yes no problem, all the compliance posters were printed on my LPG (Lightweight) for double sided you can use my LPGH or LPMH for the matte. Shoot me your address again and I will put in some samples to play with.

Dan360

We print double sided banners all the time on our latex. Can't imagine paper being much different as long as it's printable on both sides.

SignMeUpGraphics

Super Active Member
BigFish, are you able to read this message? (Unsure if you've got me on ignore or not)
Sent a couple of PMs enquiring about purchasing media but no response :(

BigfishDM

Merchant Member
BigFish, are you able to read this message? (Unsure if you've got me on ignore or not)
Sent a couple of PMs enquiring about purchasing media but no response :(

Oh man Im sorry! My direct line is 714-878-7989 thats my cell and you can reach out anytime! I will check my PM's right now.

BigfishDM

Merchant Member
I didn't find any PM's from you? I did see one for MPN that I forgot about though, MPN samples will leave this week.

SignMeUpGraphics

Super Active Member
PM was sent June 9th. Have just replied to it so hopefully it'll send it to the top of the list.
Let me know if you still can't see it. Cheers :)