• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

20% Restocking Fee

Eforcer

I'm also facing a restocking fee problem with heat transfer vinyl but with no fault of my own.

Ordered from heattransferwarehouse, small roll $50 total with shipping.

Order is shipped with UPS surepost

UPS gets the package to USPS and USPS "attempts delivery" on Sunday at 7pm. (checked cameras and no attempt was made)

USPS initiates a return to sender instead of leaving a note or redelivery.

I contact heattransferwarehouse asking to resend the order, they reply they'll only resend if I pay for shipping and blame everything on me selecting "economy shipping".

I tell them the carrier they hired to deliver my order failed to deliver, please resend. They say only if I pay shipping again.

I said ok please refund since you are not able to deliver the order

heattransferwarehouse says we can't refund, only store credit minus a 15% restocking fee.

I file chargeback.

Pretty unbelievable IMO

while htw is not my primary htv supplier I have spend thousands with them. Now they lost a customer over a $50 order that would have cost them $6 to reship with UPS
I feel your pain. I'm all in on paying for shipping both ways, but 20% restocking is out of the question. I'm sticking to my DTF for those types of orders. And doing basic lettering on vehicles, with vinyl I can get from my other vendors.