• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

2020 Mimaki CJV 300-160Plus For Sale ** MUST SELL FREE SHIPPING **

FireSprint.com

Trade Only Screen & Digital Sign Printing
Printer is only about a year old. We have upgraded to UV Ink for all our production. Nothing at all wrong with this printer, save thousands over new. Located in Omaha, Nebraska. Paid about $20k for this a year ago. Needs to go to make room for another cutter. Asking $14,000, but make an offer!

We have about $1000 worth of oem ink included free of charge.

VIDEO: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1l_ljKlqyqTLlkGm0bfuobySir4aI2i83/view?usp=drive_web

mimaki4.jpg

mimaki3.jpg

mimaki2.jpg

m1.jpg

Last edited:

Solventinkjet

DIY Printer Fixing Guide
Kick me out if this isn't allowed on this type of post. Just curious what lead you to switch to UV only and also, did you go with the UCJV300?

FireSprint.com

There are a few reasons, first, the highest speed machines are all UV now. Second is the smell. We upgraded to the Colorado. Just FYI, two of these machines would still cost less than one Colorado and print faster.

It's all about how our workflow works here though.

darkknight1999

RI Motorsports
Is this unit still for sale? We are in the market for a wide format printer and we need a cutter as well. I'm new to these machines. The vinyl wrapping we do is mostly on cars and trucks. We do plan to use this to produce stickers and banners for our other company. Can this machine do that? Also does this machine come with software?
thanks!

FireSprint.com

Yes it can. That's probably what it would be most used for. It does come with Rasterlink software. Should be all you need. Pretty much all you need to get started. Where are you located? I would strongly recommend you come pick it up here in Omaha, NE. You can see it run and we can give you a quick overview before we unplug it and help you pack it up.

As for a cutter I would strongly recommend a Graphtec or Summa plotter. We use Graphtec's here.

Thanks!

darkknight1999

RI Motorsports
Yes it can. That's probably what it would be most used for. It does come with Rasterlink software. Should be all you need. Pretty much all you need to get started. Where are you located? I would strongly recommend you come pick it up here in Omaha, NE. You can see it run and we can give you a quick overview before we unplug it and help you pack it up.

As for a cutter I would strongly recommend a Graphtec or Summa plotter. We use Graphtec's here.

Thanks!
Well our shop is in Franklin, MA. lol So we won't be stopping by... To bad we decided not to go to SEMA this year... we could have picked it up on the way back. Let me talk to my partner and see what he thinks.. I suppose we could drive down there. lol