• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

3M 7125 Series Vinyl

MI Bearcat

We've always used the 7125 series vinyl on vehicles and windows for cut vinyl. Currently lettering a trailer and got a wrinkle in a solid piece so told them just remove and recut it thinking that would be a 10 minute job. Well a lot of the adhesive stayed on the trailer even after only being on the trailer for 10-15 minutes so it turned into a hour long buggery mess trying to remove the adhesive.

Should I not be using 7125 on vehicles? If they ever wanted to change their logo this would be nightmare removing all the vinyl. Any recommendations on a better cast vinyl that is removable?

ikarasu

7125 is a permanent vinyl. If you want it to be removable you need to use a real wrap vinyl such as 2080.

7125 is good for Diecut small letters. That way they won't peel off when the idiots bring it through a pressure washer.