3m doesn't know their own products?

Texas_Signmaker

Very Active Signmaker
Not the same problem but Texas had an issue when they released new license plates back some years ago... You couldn't read them with all the fancy designs and digitally printed colors. We now use this design and I like it.

tx2012.jpg

JBurton

Signtologist
I was wondering what all the prisoners were going to do with their free time, but this is Canada, so I'm gonna guess curling with soap or something equally exciting!

gabagoo

I'm in Ontario and spotted a few cars with the new license plates...They are hard to read and now they are worried that enforcement cameras won't be able to identify vehicles...Typical. When I purchased a new vehicle in 2016 with new plates of the old version with embossing all reflective, the reflective over the course of 2 years basically peeled completely off. It was the drivers responsibility to go back to the Ministry of Transportation and wait in God awful long lines to get the damn things replaced ( free of charge) or you could get charged if pulled over by police. I think I heard on the news that all the defective plates had come out of Minnesota!!

Texas_Signmaker

Very Active Signmaker
I'm in Ontario and spotted a few cars with the new license plates...They are hard to read and now they are worried that enforcement cameras won't be able to identify vehicles...Typical. When I purchased a new vehicle in 2016 with new plates of the old version with embossing all reflective, the reflective over the course of 2 years basically peeled completely off. It was the drivers responsibility to go back to the Ministry of Transportation and wait in God awful long lines to get the damn things replaced ( free of charge) or you could get charged if pulled over by police. I think I heard on the news that all the defective plates had come out of Minnesota!!

That's what you get for charging so much for 100% pure maple syrup.