• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

3m Media

adamfilip

I Currently use Oracal media for my regular (3651) and removable(3621) vinyl for general signage.

I have heard good things about 3M vinyl

can anyone recommend specific models or vinyl that work well with the Vp540
for general Signage use. also what profiles are you using. i find 3m doesnt have alot of VersaCamm profiles for the Vp-540 :Canada:

zorba

Oracal

I have used Metamark vinyl before with great results using the standard " semi gloss " profile that comes with versa works. In fact the semi gloss profile prints on these vinyls even better than what the vinyl manufacturers profiles print.

Are you using the actual ORACAL profile for printer? You may download the profile from the Oracal site...Support...Profile...then simply put in the printer brand, model, ink type.
NOTE to other Roland users: If you have a SP540V USE THE SP300V profile - Oracal doesn't have a "cut" profile for the SP540V for 3651. Works great!