• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

4' x 8' and 5' x 10' Cardboard and Paper Supplier?

Hey Sign Family,

I am in Cleveland, OH and we used to have a paper converting supplier we could buy 50 - 200 sheets of the following at a time. Space in our shop is at a premium, so I do not want to buy pallets at a time.

Unfortunately our supplier has closed their doors.

Looking for a pretty close supplier who might keep any of the following in stock:
4' x 8' sheet of 12 pt c2s
4' x 8' sheet of 24 pt c2s
4' x 8' sheet of 48 pt c2s
4' x 8' and/or 5' x 10' sheets of white e-flute
4' x 8' and/or 5' x 10' sheets of white b-flute

Any help would be much appreciated. Thanks in advance.
Woody

DL Signs

Never go against the family
Check with PCA (Packaging Corp of America), they have a corrugated sheet plant in Akron, might be worth a call to see if they'll do small quantity orders.
We use a Green Bay Packaging sheet plant here (PCA's competitor), and they're more than happy to sell sheets and boxes direct to local businesses in smaller quantities.

Check with PCA (Packaging Corp of America), they have a corrugated sheet plant in Akron, might be worth a call to see if they'll do small quantity orders.
We use a Green Bay Packaging sheet plant here (PCA's competitor), and they're more than happy to sell sheets and boxes direct to local businesses in smaller quantities.
Thanks will Check.