• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Acuity 2504 or OCE 250GT Service Manual

Roger_MCP

Hi Everyone
I am looking for some specifics and a possible service manual for my Acuity HD 2504.
I need to replace a print head, but I don't know which one to order. I have one that says CA3LE, but online, I am getting CA3W. None of the other print heads have stickers on them, so I don't know what to buy.

AlsEU

If it's CA3, it should be okay regardless of the additional description. Just be sure that the ink inlet is the same.

qure

Is there a chance you could sent me a service manual for gt 350 i have bought one and it has these errors on start so i am trying to fix the issues, there is no more technicians for that machine where i live. thanks in advance
viber_slika_2023-10-05_21-25-03-015.jpg

AlsEU

Check items from the list on the picture:
- is it possible to move the carriage and gantry manually? What are the readings on the carriage and gantry encoder read heads (colour of the LED - green/yellow/red)
- is the drawer closed (and the sensor is working)?
- are all the buttons released?
- proper location of the carriage guard (sometimes it looks like the position is correct, but the sensor isn't locked)
- if the RMO is installed, the roll media door should be closed
Do you have the service key? Can you generate a log? It contains more details about the error.

growler

Here is a link for a Arizona GT/XT manual in CHM format. I have just uploaded it myself.

"Arizona_GT-XT_TSM_Rev-O.chm"

AlsEU

Here is a link for a Arizona GT/XT manual in CHM format. I have just uploaded it myself.

"Arizona_GT-XT_TSM_Rev-O.chm"

That's a really old version, I don't want to say it's useless, but for sure it's obsolete in many topics.

Mark Spandorf

We have a bunch of Arizona 250 and 318 parts we need to clear from warehouse ASAP. As well as complete 318 but without heads.
best to message me at 510.381.8242 .