• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Adendo - Your Connection to Sign and Print Professionals

Fred Weiss

Merchant Member
Robert was free, some of the people on Adendo charge $2 a minute for advice. I realize Robert did not know all the software and printers and plotters these people give advice for but also S101 does give out info on a plethora of things for free.
Robert was not free. His business model was "pay me whatever you think it was worth" ... but he still expected to be compensated.

Signs 101 is free and derives its revenues from advertising and upgraded membership subscriptions. Answers to questions and solutions provided vary from excellent to lousy leaving OPs having to guess at the value of what replies may be made. Adendo provides a venue populated with prequalified experts capable of providing solutions that work for a fee stated up front.

It certainly seems to me that there's a place and a need for both free solution sites and paid solution sites.

Fred Weiss

Merchant Member
I'd be so stressed over the $2 + per minute that I would have a difficult time comprehending the information....the same way I feel when I'm sitting in a taxi at a red light and the meter continues to tick away....

A good majority of that time will be spent conveying the question, and interpreting the question.

JB
Others might be stressed over their equipment sitting idle and overhead expenses piling up with no production on that big job because you don't have a solution to whatever has got you at a standstill. That solution might cost you a 15 to 30 minute charge at $2 a minute but my guess is that it's costing you a lot more to sit idle while you search for free help.