• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Adjustable Banner Stands

New England Wraps

I haven't bought/made one of these for yrs. Are there any that will adjust to different heights, or do they all need to go to the max height they are
sized for? I want to make a Car show sign and not carry a bulky, rigid typical sign. I do want it to be around 30-36" wide but not 70-96" high.
I'd like to make it only 2-3' high, or would it be a matter of rigging something up to stop it from extending too far ?
Also, where is the best options for wholesale stands?

Thanks

premiercolour

Merchant Member
Hi.

We have adjustable banner stand, 33"x78". The height is adjustable between 34" to 78". We ship from S. California. 6 in a box. Several hundred stands in stock.

Francis

New England Wraps

Hi.

We have adjustable banner stand, 33"x78". The height is adjustable between 34" to 78". We ship from S. California. 6 in a box. Several hundred stands in stock.

Francis
Thank you for the information, I'll check them out. Are most banner stands adjustable heights ?

hybriddesign

owner Hybrid Design
Thank you for the information, I'll check them out. Are most banner stands adjustable heights ?
Generally the cheap ones aren’t as the poles are shock corded and only work at one height

ones with telescoping poles are adjustable

When we spec ours out and order from China (we order a couple hundred at a time once a year or so) we do our cheap ones with the 78” poles and our nicer ones with adjustable. Every supplier is going to be different

AGCharlotte

All vendors should have models with adjustable poles... it's usually just the cheapest stands have the fixed poles.

We order our stands from orbus and catapult (I like Catapult but I'm not the purchasing agent so we get more from Orbus).