• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Adobe VIP, ETLA or CLP

kalvix

We are looking at needing 5 licenses for Adobe Suite and wondering if other have spoken with them about their programs. Value Incentive Plan (VIP), Enterprise Term License Agreement (ETLA), or Cumulative Licensing Program (CLP) program for these licenses. Is this even enough to be eligable for these programs? how much savings should we expect over the annual subscription?

Bobby H

Arial Sucks.
I don't know if 5 licenses is enough to gain any benefit. Our shop has 3 individual license subscriptions to Adobe Creative Cloud. From time to time I get calls from telemarketers trying to sell us on switching to Adobe Creative Cloud for teams. I don't really see much benefit of doing that, plus the "teams" setup looks like it would cost us $20 per month more per license. While I think Creative Cloud is a pretty good value $54 per month per license isn't all that cheap either.