• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Advice on expanding your business

hi all guys, i have been producing and selling mx graphics for about a year, i have an epson s80600L a graphtec fc 9000 and a laminator, at the moment my sales are low and i was thinking of focusing on other things too, i live in a small town so I always try to sell online, do you have any advice for me on which market to launch? I don't know for example canvas paintings or other
Thank you

stxrmxn

MX graphics are a tough crowd. Been doing it for 15 years. Keeping up with the big guys. Flatbed cutters and all that. Not easy to do straight off the bat and customers expectations are always that you should be as good as those companies because basically the graphics cost the same they charge.
Make some small stickers with your details on and go stick them on empty shops that are waiting to be leased around town. Money to be made there, everybody needs signs for their newly started or relocated business.

WildWestDesigns

My biggest thing is always do your research to expand your business plan (if you don't have one, I would suggest you make one) and go over the details, how your going to market, what you expect to see in return, what is the ROI and if you aren't seeing things move in the direction that your research was leading you think you should be, don't be afraid to cut loose. Don't want to cut loose too soon, but also don't want to wait too long either.

Of course, there is always test the waters with a 3rd party that focuses on those services, gauge what interest you have, sub the work to them (although that does have concerns of it's own as well) and see if the market and how you are reaching the market justifies bigger investment into the expansion.

When doing this research, try to be as honest with yourself as you can be. While doing this isn't a sure thing that it will work out, it does help one succeed if done correctly. Sometimes good ideas go horrible if implementation is don't badly.

While today's economic time can be off putting for expansion, it can also be a good time for it as well. Just depends on how it is all done.

MJ-507

Master of my domain.
MX graphics are a tough crowd. Been doing it for 15 years. Keeping up with the big guys. Flatbed cutters and all that. Not easy to do straight off the bat and customers expectations are always that you should be as good as those companies because basically the graphics cost the same they charge.
Make some small stickers with your details on and go stick them on empty shops that are waiting to be leased around town. Money to be made there, everybody needs signs for their newly started or relocated business.
I'd be careful putting stickers on storefront. In many jurisdictions that is considered vandalism and getting arrested probably isn't the kind of advertising you should invest in.

Eliziah Smith

Before your business can run, it needs to figure out how to creep. At the point when it's in the outset phase of the business lifecycle, center around establishing your business' framework so it's ready for future development. Focus on refining your image, your business' actual reason and your monetary assets, and work deliberately to enlist the right group. Business will begin growing, apparently all alone – and another arrangement of difficulties will arise

FireSprint.com

Trade Only Screen & Digital Sign Printing
We just started a live stream to help answer questions like this. Both on Facebook and Youtube. Bring your questions every Thursday at 3pm CST.

FrankenSigns.biz

We use an SEO company. Our phones are ringing off the hook. I remember the day of not knowing where my next dollar is coming from. Find a reputable SEO company and don't look back.