• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

agfa mw issues

eco s

Hello (havent posted much only a years experience)
we have a mw agfa that took a bit to get running properly for a month was running great
now a new issue first the odd time would get waiting data(only on bi direction)and mainly with larger files
worked around that then started getting banding noticed left uv shutter randomly not opening
so printing uni while trying to figure that out then today normal start up and 90 sec in on lamp warm up the
fans usually start now soon as fan starts lights shut off and machine still counting down lamp start yet
lamps shut off and exhaust fan keeps attempting but failing to start
If by chance anyone has seen similar problems id appreciate any input

thx in advance i read post here a lot awesome help

Gino

Premium Subscriber
How long do you have it and did you buy it new from a distributor ?? Sounds like a few things going wrong at once. You're probably gonna hafta talk to who set you up with it.

Uvprint

Hello (havent posted much only a years experience)
we have a mw agfa that took a bit to get running properly for a month was running great
now a new issue first the odd time would get waiting data(only on bi direction)and mainly with larger files
worked around that then started getting banding noticed left uv shutter randomly not opening
so printing uni while trying to figure that out then today normal start up and 90 sec in on lamp warm up the
fans usually start now soon as fan starts lights shut off and machine still counting down lamp start yet
lamps shut off and exhaust fan keeps attempting but failing to start
If by chance anyone has seen similar problems id appreciate any input
thx 1 in advance i read post here a lot awesome help
Hello! Did you find out what it was?
I have my right shutter stuck, and it is not mechanical.

eco s

Hello the shutters are air to open and close there is gear that the pressure moves back and forth it could be wore to a point of sticking if the air wasnt working id think it would be stuck closed
We are having issues with lights a lot lately