• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Agfa Tech team - Daniel Allison - Heath Mason and the rest...

Andy D

I have used multiple printers made by Agfa, and they have all been a pleasure to print on.
Easy to load / unload, easy to keep maintained, great print quality & dependable.

But where Agfa really shines is with their
second to none tech support! Anytime I have had an issue, they have always had a tech on site the next business day.
Their Techs are professional, knowledgeable, and have always gotten my printers up and going right away.

About 6 months ago, they started sending me part for my printer that I didn't order, when I called them up, they told me that they
have found an issue with my model printer and wanted to fix it before I started having problems.... this was no small fix either
they replaced all my ink hoses and the carrier thing that they're in.

My experience with other companies has been that they try and hide their known defects and blame you when the machine goes down,
and here Agfa not only owns up to it, but they fix it on their dime, before there is even a problem... Awesome!

Thanks
Daniel Allison - Heath Mason and the rest.