• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Aluminum blanks

D&LItems

Does anyone know of a supplier of Red aluminum .040 blanks in Calif. or at least on the West coast? I have found red on one side and white on the other, but not red on both sides. Right now I get it from the east coast, but the shipping is costly. Thanks for any help.

Daniel

gnatt66

any race car fab shop should have red .040 in stock and a stomp shear, might wanna check that route.

most any chassis builder has atleast 4-5 colors of wrisco alum in stock.

D&LItems

Will check with car shop. Denco only has white. Sheets or blanks will work, can cut them down to size. Will look into the other companies. Thanks

cartoad

Check back with Denco, they will cut to size from blanks. Just went thru this, and they were the only ones we found.

ProWraps

+1 for denco. they service our printers and are pretty fair with their prices. just consider 8x4 sheets and do your math accordingly so that you dont end up with a bunch of scrap pieces like we did on our first go around (we just blanket ordered sizes without optimzing the sheet capacity).