• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

American made hats - structured with mesh back?

Andy D

A customer wants a bunch of American made hats structured with mesh back, anyone know
if there is a brand that is reasonable?
If not, any American made hats that are not structured with mesh back?

2B

Richardson (R-112) is the most common request for us.

Try; they will probably be able to provide the point of origin
S&S Activewear
SanMar
Cobra Caps

WildWestDesigns

SanMar and SS are typically are go to here. I'm assuming since it's structured it's either going to be mid profile or low profile as that is the most common requested, but if they want high profile, I haven't checked to see if they have a high profile structured with mesh backings. Typically high profile tends to go foam with mess, not all the time, but that tends to be more the case then not, so may want to make sure if they are wanting high profile.

Andy D

Richardson (R-112) is the most common request for us.

Try; they will probably be able to provide the point of origin
S&S Activewear
SanMar
Cobra Caps
I looked at all the hats I had in our show room, Richardson, Outdoor, Dri Duck, Port Authority, & even Carhartt were made in Bangladesh, China or Vietnam.

S&S does have a few hats made in America, but they're 2-3 times more.
Sanmar doesn't seem to list where their hats are from.

WildWestDesigns

I looked at all the hats I had in our show room, Richardson, Outdoor, Dri Duck, Port Authority, & even Carhartt were made in Bangladesh, China or Vietnam.

S&S does have a few hats made in America, but they're 2-3 times more.
Sanmar doesn't seem to list where their hats are from.

Most are going to be. That's the trade off. Want more budget friendly, more then likely going to need to go outside the states.