• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

An unrecoverable system error has occurred

Pinfinity

Does anyone have a solution for this problem? I am running Flexi 8.6 ver 2. This message just started popping up. An unrecoverable system error has occurred. I re installed Flexi and it still shows the message and shuts the program down...any help would be appreciated

skyhigh

I've gotten that a half dozen times over the years. Although its always been in one particular file I was trying to open or save. I assumed the file was too complex or corrupted somehow..... I've never had that error in regards to the whole program.

Are you choosing a particular file, and telling it to open with Flexi......or do you simply load the program, and it happens?

Pinfinity

I've gotten that a half dozen times over the years. Although its always been in one particular file I was trying to open or save. I assumed the file was too complex or corrupted somehow..... I've never had that error in regards to the whole program.

Are you choosing a particular file, and telling it to open with Flexi......or do you simply load the program, and it happens?

I did open an old file before the error message occurred. But now when I open Flexi, the error message appears and closes the program

GAC05

Quit buggin' me
Have you added any photoshop type plug-ins recently?
That issue has been posted up here a few times.
If not, I would try to track down the temp directories used by Flexi and clean them out.
Might be something in there causing the start up error.
I don't think a re-install would clear them out automatically.

wayne k
guam usa

Pinfinity

Have you added any photoshop type plug-ins recently?
That issue has been posted up here a few times.
If not, I would try to track down the temp directories used by Flexi and clean them out.
Might be something in there causing the start up error.
I don't think a re-install would clear them out automatically.

wayne k
guam usa

Thanks Wayne, no plug ins added ...I will try your suggestion and clean out temp files