• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

another installation question

signs2trade

Customer Of Mine Has Two Large Areas On The Front Of His Smooth Stucco Faced Building (8'x10') That He Wants To Be Able To Place Advertising In And Be Able To Change It When Necessary. Im Thinking Banners Because Placing A Hard Substrate In The Area And Having To Come Out And Remove And Lay Digital Printed Vinyl Would Not Be Cost Effective For My Customer.
My Question Is ....does Anyone Know Of A Banner Hangins System That I Could Mount To The Stucco Wall That Would Enable Me To Install A Large Banner And Keep It Tight. Ive Seen This Type Of Set Up On Large Box Trucks Where This Would Take The Place Of A Wrap...
Thank You
Keith
See Ya In Atlanta

Steve G.

Ive used this system and it worked well.
http://www.tiffinmetal.com/AVP/Catalog/?a=c&cid=22

After the brackets are mounted you can change a large banner quickly, but I'm not sure if it would be cost effective on smaller banners.

I believe it averaged about $20 per bracket, and you would need one every 30 inches on the perimeter.

steve

Attachments

• gb.JPG
    gb.JPG
    61.5 KB · Views: 114
i've used banner track.

i've also installed a series of threaded eye bolts.

and also fabricated custom 'frames' from extrusion and just mount to the building.

if you think through the project and possible future uses you can come up with some pretty slick solutions that will allow for ease of changeability and hopefully you can sell your client many signs so that they can rotate their advertising content often.

Wes Phifer

McGill Marketing offers a product called clipsin. It is really nice stuff. It is pricey though. Makes a nice frame around the banner and completly hides all fasteners.