• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Another Roland 300-CX Issue . . . HELP!

Replicator

For whatever reason . . . and I've looked through all the menus [can't find] !

Whenever I cut vinyl, the cutting ends at the beginning of the roll, where as

it used to feed out to the end of the cut job so it would be ready to cut off !

Anyone ever experience this or know how to fix this issue on a Camm-1 ?

:help::help::help::help::help::help::help::help::help::help::help::help:

OldPaint

mine dont feed out past the finish cut either......i just move it out and then cut it.................

Replicator

Actually what I was saying is that it stops back at the beginning of the job

instead of advancing to the end of the job like it used to do . . . !

Replicator

Thanks again FUN BOBBY !

I'll check that out first thing tomorrow . . . For all I know I unchecked it !

OldPaint

RTFB....................i think i seen it somewhere in mine tell ya how to set it so it will stop and set so all you do is HIT CUT BUTTON. i havent had much time to read either....

OldPaint

there is something in the plotter seetings i seen it on the window.....lets you choose where the plotter goes when it completes the cut. mine just stops.......and sits there. ive seen other plotters do a return to origin, meaning it will go back to start point. so in that book ill bet it tells you how to make it advance just enough past the finish cut point....so all you do is hit the cut button.

Replicator

Thanks OP . . . I'm gonna look deeper into it because I just did a firmware update to the latest for the CX-300

and it didn't help, but I will post my findings when I finally figure out how I screwed this up

in the hopes that it might help some other poor slob like me !

Replicator

Contact Roland direct. They have ALWAYS been very helpful in the past...

I tried that, and they wanted to tell me about parallel cables and such . . .

my configuration hasn't changed in over 2-years and they didn't seem to

know what their own error codes meant . . . at the moment my biggest

concern is the job not advancing after the cutting is done.

But hey the machine works, I guess I should be thankful !

OldPaint

Thanks OP . . . I'm gonna look deeper into it because I just did a firmware update to the latest for the CX-300
YOU DIDNT SAY THIS UNTILL NOW......
when you did the firmware update......YOU WIPED OUT ALL THE SETTINGS AS YOU HAD THEM....it now is in DEFAULT SETTING......as it comes from the factory....
YOU WILL HAVE TO GO BACK THRU all the menus on the machine and reset them to how you want them.......