• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Another SDS (combo) deal...

Moze

I'll preface this by saying I have no clue how either of these will perform - but I'm pretty hopeful. The reviews are really good.

This deal includes a cordless SDS rotary hammer and a cordless oscillating tool. If you've never used one, the oscillating tools are life savers. Originally the cost for the SDS was around $180 and the oscillating tool is usually about $99. Both tools are available for $89.99 shipped on eBay. It includes two batteries and an adapter for the SDS chuck that allows you to convert it to a standard 3/8" chuck or 1/4" hex chuck. They're also including a few bits.

I ordered one to use for smaller quickie jobs and to save on wear and tear on my cordless DeWalt SDS. You can also add on a case of blades for $24.99 shipped.

I know this probably/obviously isn't on par with higher end stuff, but for the price, it's a no-brainer. Nice little backup. I ordered mine today and will post a video comparing it to my DeWalt once I receive it.

Links:

SDS & Oscillating Tool

Oscillating Tool Blades

Forgot to add...they provide free batteries for life.

Last edited:

VTSigns

Yes, I found this deal earlier in the week as well. Mine combo deal should be here tomorrow. Like Moze said, for $90 I don't think you can go wrong. Good reviews, 2 batteries and batteries for life made me think it was worth a chance.