• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

any body know the brand of this vinyl? camaro 2010

VINYLIMAGEZ

hello guys and gals!

does any body know the brand of the vinyl that the new 2010 camaro uses from factory? I'm cutting some hockey stripes for the sides but im having hell color matching the factory hood stripes, I all ready went thru my 3m, universal products, avery, etc. color charts with no luck.

GM messed up on this, check this out.
they offer 4 different color stripes for the hood on the new camaro, but they only offer 3 different hockey stripes for the sides as an accessories,
guess what?... in stuck here with a client having to color mach the hockey strips.:banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead:
the color is an orange/reddish metallic , wich is not available on the hockey strpes:banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead:

auto accents sc

I don't think it is stock vinyl. I would also like to find something to match that color. The only thing I've thought of is someone matching and printing it on silver and laminating it. Keep me posted if you find something.
Thanks

S

scarface

I noticed on the 2010 transformers edition stripes on my Moms car, it has TRANSFORMERS ghosted in and it's flush with the "vinyl". Deff some off the wall stuff.