• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Any Ideas?

SSIPRINT

All of my alignment tests look great. However, my black print head appears to be off? I talked to a print tech, he suggested that the black print head may need to be physically adjusted.

When I do my alignment test, everything is registered to the black.. Yet, when I print the black is consistently off...
AlignmentSample.jpg

Very Frustrating!

FireSprint.com

Trade Only Screen & Digital Sign Printing
What printer? Do you have the same issue in all modes? What about unidirectional vs bidirectional?

GC Decor

Super Printer
It depends on the printer & what type of print heads. We had this issue on our flatbed before & it was a simple adjustments. Most printers have a calibration print that will help you adjust this - We had to adjust a few numbers settings in our admin menu, took 2 hours to fully figure out but we got back to printing.
It looks like your black print head is shewed up (Just in the picture, not sure what way it was printed)