• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

anyone else notice...

parkedcar

That when ordering "sale" items from S&S Activewear you really arent saving any money.
They offer free freight on orders over $150, but not on "sale" items.
Now that the shirts i was planning on purchasing are on "sale" it will cost me $.01 more per shirt because of the $105 shipping charge. I know it doesn't make much difference, its just the idea of it all.

Ok.... done with my rant.

wildside

not only that, but you gotta love the lost cash "discount" when using a credit card....

or the unbelievably high shipping rates, a dozen shirts cost $16 to ship, come on

joeshaul

Sanmar...

Sanmar does the same thing essentially. You can get free shipping on $200 or more, but only if the items are not "sale items", which is fairly rare, they try to do some complex shipping formula on smaller orders, if the regular price + free shipping > your total order at sale price +paid shipping, then they'll do the sale price + paid shipping.

They do offer great prices though, just gotta watch how you play the shipping game. I pretty much just don't consider "sale items" on sale. They're one of the fastest shippers I've ever dealt with though, sometimes getting me one day turnaround time, which is near impossible due to where I live.