• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Anyone have 1994 F350 rear window dimensions?

sdnj

Anyone have 1994 Ford F350 Pickup rear window dimensions? The one that is a solid panel, no sliders. I intend to measure the vehicle when it is here, but can anyone help me out before that happens with the dimensions? Thank you.

Tim4

Anyone have 1994 Ford F350 Pickup rear window dimensions? The one that is a solid panel, no sliders. I intend to measure the vehicle when it is here, but can anyone help me out before that happens with the dimensions? Thank you.

1980 through 19996 Ford F-150, F-250 and F-350 rear window are all the same. Who has an old ford truck with solid glass anymore? We have several around and they all slide.

Tim4

But I expect that you will find when the truck shows up................

Near 15.5" high

About 52" wide at top

Approximately 59" wide at bottom

sdnj

But I expect that you will find when the truck shows up................

Near 15.5" high

About 52" wide at top

Approximately 59" wide at bottom

Ok, that sounds like what I remember writing down a month ago, but lost the note. Thank you.

sdnj

1980 through 19996 Ford F-150, F-250 and F-350 rear window are all the same. Who has an old ford truck with solid glass anymore? We have several around and they all slide.

Well, this one does. It's a crew cab, maybe they put solids ones in that model more so.

Tim4

Well, this one does. It's a crew cab, maybe they put solids ones in that model more so.

Oh, I was being somewhat tongue in cheek. The first thing we used to do to customize trucks back in the day was to install a sliding rear window. To my knowledge, none left the factory wit sliders except the camper specials.