• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Anyone having trouble running Mambo Fabric?

Brob86

I have a job in which the customer wants me to use this mambo fabric. Here is a clip from there pdf.
Mambo Fabric​
Mambo is a 100% polyester fabric with a unique coating offering the highest color brilliance and
deep, rich blacks. These characteristics makes it ideal for indoor and outdoor graphics that will
be viewed from a distance, such as festival or concert banners, murals, and more. It weighs
9 oz/sq. yd. and is 15 mils thick. Mambo Fabric can be run on most solvent and eco-solvent​
printers.

Now the problem I am running into is that the fabric is bunching, and pulling into the right most pull wheel. I have tried everything I can think, including putting all the pull wheels down on the fabric and various other combinations to try to get it to pull down squarely. Unfortunately I still am running into same problem of 75% of the job printing but it starts to pull inside at about 50%.
Has anyone else worked with this fabric or some kind thats the same any info will be greatly appreciated.