• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Anyone know where to get the software for an HP Latex 360?

PatWhatley

The hard drive in our HP died and needs to be replaced. HP won't sell parts without sending a technician. I really don't want to pay $2500 to a tech to spend 30 minutes swapping a $40 hard drive it I can avoid it.

amw

Longtime Members
The hard drive in our HP died and needs to be replaced. HP won't sell parts without sending a technician. I really don't want to pay $2500 to a tech to spend 30 minutes swapping a $40 hard drive it I can avoid it.
Check eBay for a drive, it will come with the software on it already. Then you just swap it and turn on the printer and it set it up like it was new... I have been through a similar situation with HP.
Just make sure it is for your model and and not the 365.

ikarasu

So, how do things work down in america?

Over here Grimco / ND graphics / etc, the people that sell the printer and products have their own tech's and service the printers. Which is nicemmm because since they want to sell you media and ink, they make sure your printer is up and running as fast as they can since it's in their best interest. Usually they go above and beyond.

I can call Grimco and buy a part - it has no warranty since I'll be the one installing it... But they'll even walk me through how to do it. Or they're usually available next day , or same day to come take a look. Afaik, I can't call hp and have them send a tech... I imagine that'd be expensive vs having a local tech look at it.

Does Grimco in USA not service machines? Can you not buy the part through them or another company, or does everything go through hp?