• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Anyone use Fellers Back Label Cast to wrap with?

I have a box truck wrap coming up and the price on Fellers Black Label looks pretty decent for cast.
I noticed it has a clear adhesive which seemed strange to me for a printed wrap vinyl.
Any opinions?

signheremd

No. But have used the Arlon SLX and it is great. Using the General Formulations AutoMark 830 and like it just as well. 830 is a great wrap vinyl, very conformable and easy to use. It is a cold stretch, so no need to heat it when you need to stretch it to conform. But for a box truck OraCal 3551 Rapid Air from Fellers would be a good choice - excellent for flat surfaces. Does have a higher initial tack, so not quite as easy to handle.

Geneva Olson

Expert Storyteller
I have had several reps tell me that all the Briteline products sold by Grimco are made by General Formulations.
I've had 3-4 of them tell me that the briteline printable autowrap is Arlon SLX. I've never used general formulations. Do they have a low initial tack cast wrap?

victor bogdanov

I have had several reps tell me that all the Briteline products sold by Grimco are made by General Formulations.
It comes in the same exact boxes as GF stuff (just with the different brand printed on it), the batch/core labels are exactly the same as GF and I've had few times when bulk briteline orders dropped shipped from GF facility. Most of briteline is GF no doubt

I've had 3-4 of them tell me that the briteline printable autowrap is Arlon SLX. I've never used general formulations. Do they have a low initial tack cast wrap?
Grimco didn't even bother to change the model numbers on most of them, GF207 and IM3207 are basically the same product. If you compare GF's catalog with Grimco you will find over half the products share part or all of the same model #

datoshway

We wrapped a truck the other day using their cast kit. Overall it was pretty nice stuff. I liked the adhesive and air travel. Overall white point was good. Slidable for a few seconds, but definitely a higher initial tack. I do not like the clear adhesive as you can anything of contrasting colors under it if it's a light print. Worth the $200 savings between print media and lam? Maybe..