• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Anyone use Scaleable Press?

Stacey K

I like making signs
Just curious if anyone uses Scaleable Press for DTG shirts? Prices seem pretty cheap. Thanks!

nickjnagency

Premium Subscriber
They take forever to complete the order. Even though you can check the status online, it will take them 2-4 weeks to get a few shirts printed. Order status never gets updated until you receive your order.

Stacey K

I like making signs
I noticed the turn-around time wasn't too quick unless you choose the option of 3 day printing which is $3 more per item. And you need to choose the quicker shipping, which is more. How was the quality? Maybe I'll have to order a few shirts for my shop to test them out.

nickjnagency

Premium Subscriber
Quality is just ok. We ran DTG in house before, there shirts and quality are just ok, not that great. You might want to try printful; similar quality but at least price is about the same but a bit faster and more reliable than scaleablepress.