• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Anyone using Arlon 6000XRP

lakesh0w12345

Looking to use this for box truck wrap, im in california and it's 100 out today

I read some old posts on the forum regarding this material, that they love it, but installing on warmer climates is a nightmare, not sure if it;s been fixed o not?

JaySea20

Looking to use this for box truck wrap, im in california and it's 100 out today

I read some old posts on the forum regarding this material, that they love it, but installing on warmer climates is a nightmare, not sure if it;s been fixed o not?

We have been using this material for a while now. Seems to be good so far. As for the application, It's no harder than other cast materials in hot weather. Cast vinyl + Heat = Stretchy. If it is a completely flat surface, you could mask it to prevent this. But chances are you will have rivets.

lakesh0w12345

We have been using this material for a while now. Seems to be good so far. As for the application, It's no harder than other cast materials in hot weather. Cast vinyl + Heat = Stretchy. If it is a completely flat surface, you could mask it to prevent this. But chances are you will have rivets.
you think this is good material for bxo truck with rivets?