• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Apply Vinyl to Wrapped Car

MI Bearcat

I have a customer wanting to put logos/phone numbers on a vehicle that has a color change wrap. He doesn't know and doesn't seem to want to find out what brand the color change vinyl is. We use 3M cast vinyl for vehicle decals. Could there be any issues with the color change vinyl over time if it is a different brand of vinyl? I don't want to be responsible for repairing a wrap.

bannertime

Then tell the customer that you will do the job but since you did not do the original install that you can not guarantee nothing will happen to the wrap. In my honest opinion, whatever little it's worth, nothing will happen. We do removable sponsor graphics on a wrapped truck frequently. The graphics are up a year at a time and nothing has happened.

OhioSigns

The main concern would be ghosting if they remove the graphics from the wrap down the road. The graphics will preserve the color under it while everything around it fades.

2B

By applying Vinyl to the car, it completely looks new. Vinyl is helpful for repair and replacement of car parts if any section is damaged. The resale value of your car will be more than the original one after Car Wrap. You can easily get professionals and different designs from Axiom Print for pasting vinyl wrap on your car.

I'm pretty sure that after 8 months they have resolved the issue.

moreover, you have to have a Merchant Membership to sell your products.........