• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Are TrueVIS Rolands really THAT bad?

StickerBee

Hey guys! Got my vg640 but on 7 color setup and wanted to change it to 4 colors, i need help in the ink conversation. Please and thank you!

Hollywoodsigns

Designer, printer
Not a fan of the VG we have. After 3 years Roland finally replaced my old VG. The new one is better, but far from perfect. This is my 5th Roland and might be my last. May go back to Mimaki

Function Graphics

I've been doing signs for about 20 years. Had the original roland solvent, an xc, an Xr, recently a truvis sg and 4 years seems to be the lifespan for these machines before I needed to be constantly repairing them. This is especially true, if your cranking out high volume accumulating working hours.. I was told on my truvis recently, these things are like cars. You can get a brand new 2021 camry and if you drive 300 000 miles on it the first few years consider replacing it. I'm getting another Truvis. For the current market price. It'll do the job. And with the experience I've had troubleshooting and repairing it, lol. I'd be more comfortable getting myself out or a final hour pinch. Good luck. Roland for Life!!