• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Arizona 135GT

Yes. It work with 800 ml bags for CMYK and 1 liter for White. The printer is software locked to work with this size of bags.
This is a budget printer. This means you will pay less for a printer and a higher price for the ink. Same like Arizona 318GL.
This is the Arizona 1300 with fewer print heads.
Оn the other hand ...
If you buy a 135 printer, it means that you will print a little during the month. If you use 2 or 3 liter bags, the ink will be out of warranty and you will have to throw it away.
On the other hand 2 ...
With 800 ml bags you will pay more for one liter ink compared to the price of 2 and 3 liter bags, but will pay less in general for one bag because of the amount of ink.
There is no chance to print a lot, because the printer is slow. You have just one head for color. The printer is slow but prints well.
The ink is probably the most opaque I've ever seen. Especially the white one.

If it's not a secret.. Why did you buy a bigger bag? Because of the price per liter or because you had no choice?

Last edited:

Peeintothewind

The price savings was there and we can go through a bag every 2 weeks of M Y. What you're saying makes sense because Canon makes a lot of their money on supplies. Do you, or anyone know a way around this so I can use 2L bags?

The price savings was there and we can go through a bag every 2 weeks of M Y. What you're saying makes sense because Canon makes a lot of their money on supplies. Do you, or anyone know a way around this so I can use 2L bags?
Every single one of my words makes sense. That's the logic.
You are also right. Profit at the big ones comes mostly from consumables, and that's nothing new.

If you have to buy ink that often, then this is not your machine and someone has misled you in the sale proces,
or your work has grown rapidly, which is a good thing.

Every problem has a solution.

Peeintothewind

Every single one of my words makes sense. That's the logic.
You are also right. Profit at the big ones comes mostly from consumables, and that's nothing new.

If you have to buy ink that often, then this is not your machine and someone has misled you in the sale proces,
or your work has grown rapidly, which is a good thing.

Every problem has a solution.
A national client w/ specific corporate color's leaves us using approx. 2L a month of M & Y. Misled or not, do you have an answer to the question?