• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Arlon fusion VS Arlon 4600GLX

willkho

Hi all,

I've been always using Arlon cast and the mono. However now I have a mid range customer. They are the end user and thinking to put the vinyl on themselves.
Their products are ATVs, scooters, etc. Mostly what they need is some kind of graphic kit, digitally printed and cut to suit their panel, some of them slightly curve/rounded.
I've tried Arlon Fusion with 3170 lam on their products...worked perfectly fine. Wondering how is 4600glx + 3420 lam? What's the different? will they work fine is slight rounded area?
The reason I'm considering 4600 is because currently they have a significant discount on this product.
Thanks.

starknakedent

It will work for you and it's still a calendared vinyl so your curves you may see and issue. It's very comparable to 3M 40c. Your 3420 is a calendaered laminate, 3210 is a cast lam and you get away with more curves on a calendar vinyl. Rumor has it that 3170 is supposed to coming back due the demand & upset end users for pulling it from the shelves.