• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Need Help Arms not reading registration mark’s correctly.

Jharris81

So I have a sign warehouse q42 and have cutting master 4 with illustrator. I’m trying to cut some decals I printed from my Roland xc-540 on it but every time I go to cut, it tries to read the first mark and fails and asked if I want to cancel or retry. I know the marks are good and the arms is working because if I go to test the arms on the plotter it picks them up just fine and reads them all.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Joseph44708

I Drink And I Know Things
If it happens all the time there could be something small blocking the sensor.
When it happens on my graftecs I just press 1 and reposition the head then enter.

Jharris81

Well if I do a mark test from the plotter it works just fine and reads all 4 marks, but then if I try the exact same print, it see the one side of the registration mark and spits out about 6 inches of material and stops. Then asking if I want to retry. Will do it every time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk