• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Arrogant Customers

Bradster941

Two men flew to Canada on a hunting trip.

They chartered a small plane to take them into the Rockies for a week hunting moose.

They managed to bag 6.
As they were loading the plane to return, the Pilot said the plane could take only 4 moose.

The two objected strongly. "Last year we shot six.

The pilot let us take them all and he had the same plane as yours."

Reluctantly, the pilot gave in and all six were loaded.

The plane took off. However, while attempting to cross some mountains even on full power the little plane couldn't handle the load and went down.

Somehow, surrounded by the moose bodies, only the two hunters survived the crash.

After climbing out of the wreckage, one asked his friend, "Any idea where we are?"

His reply, "I think we're pretty close to where we crashed last year."

Lession:

Run your business instead of letting arrogant customers ruin it for you .. :rolleyes:

Malkin

:thumb:

I love proving myself right to them.
The other day a customer brought in a printed piece of polyethylene. The subject of how thick it was came up. He said it was 1/8". I said it was much thinnner, close to .060. So then I pulled out the vernier calipers and it measured to .055".

The guy was like, "Wow, it's so deceiving!"

Um.. not really!

Colin

The trouble is, the area where we might often butt heads with customers is design, and while they might at times have really bad ideas which simply won't work, or wil actually work against them, much of the time they are reluctant to let them go. Perhaps they get emotionally married to them, or they were good at "art" in school, but I'm amazed at how seldom I hear: "Hey, you're the expert - just do whatever you think is best."