• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Font Help Art Deco-ish font

Nodnoc

Hello,
I'm having trouble matching this existing font that read LINCOLN COUNTY COURT. It looks familiar to me like it may have been an old Gemini standard, but it is not their old "Ribbon" font like I had originally thought. Any help on this one? Thank you, much.

Attachments

• 20220713_190306 (1).jpg
    20220713_190306 (1).jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 219

Nodnoc

Hello,
I'm having trouble matching this existing font that read LINCOLN COUNTY COURT. It looks familiar to me like it may have been an old Gemini standard, but it is not their old "Ribbon" font like I had originally thought. Any help on this one? Thank you, much.
1660667945567.png

Looking for some assistance on the gold letters shown here. We are fab'ing some additional letters for the district court room in the same building. Thanks!

Bobby H

Arial Sucks.
A.R.K. Ramos doesn't have individual electronic font files, but they do have a 10 page PDF catalog of typefaces that can be downloaded. The Huxley Modern 511 typeface is included. The PDF contents are vector-based with raw letter shapes. The letters can be extracted to scale and assemble into words. That kind of approach might seem a bit ghetto, but it's better than having to re-create the letters from scanned images.